Our Penguinbags are ideal to keep walking toddlers and young children warm at night time.
Unlike conventional sleeping bags, the Penguinbags keep the little ones’ feet free to stand in the cot or even to walk safely by themselves.
All our Penguinbags have an outer and lining made of 100% cotton fabric. It has a long frontal zip that allows children to use the toilet by themselves. The zip also slides between the legs and along the lower part of the back to facilitate the nappy change in the case of children who still use them.
- It has a long frontal zip that allows children to use the toilet by themselves.
- In the Toddler sizes, the zip also slides between the legs and along the lower part of the back to facilitate the nappy change in the case of children who still use them.
- For the children’s comfort, all the seams are sewn inwards.
- Neck zip slider protection to avoid rashes. Interior zip protection cover.
- For greater safety and comfort of the little ones, we do not use buttons, snap buttons or any other small design element that may go loose.
- The main label of the garment is made of 100% cotton and designed to ensure the children safety and comfort. For this reason, they are sewn all around their perimeter.
- We are very reluctant to the use of chemicals in the manufacturing of children clothes. Due to this, all the fabrics we use for outer, lining and filling are either OEKO-TEX or have been dyed by OEKO-TEX certified dyers.
- All our products widely exceed the requirements of the European, British, Australian and New Zealand regulations on flammability. Our filling is made of a material free of chemicals and is not flammable.
- Outer and lining: 100% cotton.
- In TOG 2.5, 100% polyester filling.
- Size: 74-96 cm (1-3 years old)